Flowery Dream with Hazelnut Nougat Centre

gluten-free alcohol free

6,25 € incl. 10.00% Tax

Product description

A chocolate flower made from two types of milk chocolate: one with a 40% cocoa content and the other a high-powered 60% sensation, filled with a tender-melting hazelnut nougat. The flower is decorated with white chocolate, two grey poppyseed chocolate hearts, fragrant rose petals, cornflower petals and marigold petals.

All organic and fair trade!

Wrapped in a decorative gift box.

Minimum net weight: 100g
Edible until: minimum 2 months from distribution date

Ingredients

Milk chocolate 60%, Milk chocolate 40%, White Chocolate, Hazelnut Nougat filling, 2 Gray Poppy Hearts, Corn Flower, Marigold, Roses

Ingredients: raw cane sugar°, cocoa butter°, FULL CREAM MILK POWDER°, cocoa mass°, HAZELNUTS°, rose petal°, corn flowers°, marigolds°, BUTTER°, SWEET WHEY POWDER°, glucose invert sugar sirup°, emulsifier: SOY LECITHIN°, SKIMMED MILK POWDER°, whole cane sugar°, vanilla°, salt, grey poppy°, cinnamon°

Traded in compliance with Fairtrade standards: raw cane sugar°, cocoa butter°, cocoa mass°, whole cane sugar° 
www.info.fairtrade.net
°from controlled organic cultivation

May contain traces of peanuts and sesame.

Nutritional information

Energy kcal 573kcal
Energy  kJ 2385kJ
Fat 40g
of which saturates24g
Carbohydrates42g
of which sugar39g
Protein8,2g
Salt0,29g

 

Nutrition / 100g (calculated according to literature data)

Vote here:

back

Recommended products