With our new BASIC Choco Praline, you can make delicious bonbons without the fuss. Just melt, shape and garnish - and you're done! Making bonbons has never been so easy. Surprise your family and friends with some seriously amazing homemade praline creations.
1. Roughly chop the praline bar
2. Melt in a double boiler or bain marie at 28°C
3. Pour the liquid praline into a high-sided pan
4. Let it cool before slicing it into bonbon-sized pieces
5. Dust with cocoa. That's it!
6. Garnish with fruit and whole or chopped nuts