10 different Labooko Mini flavours in one pack, including a virtual chocolate tasting with Julia Zotter, which you can watch any time using the QR code printed on the packaging.
Taste our sublime single origin milk chocolates, created with cacao hailing from the best cacao growing regions in the world and combined with high quality organic milk made by Austrian mountain farmers in the Tyrol region. Also featuring a fine white chocolate, a white coconut bar with an exotic flavour, an aromatic coffee creation, a seductive caramel couverture and many more. And in the virtual tasting video, Julia Zotter tells you about what’s special about each and every flavour.
AVAILABLE ONLY WITH GERMAN PACKAGING
10 x 8 g bar = 80 g package
Shelf life: minimum 5 months from shipping date
• 35% Panama (Milk Chocolate°; Cocoa: 35% minimum)
• 40% Dominican Republic (Milk Chocolate°; Cocoa: 40% minimum)
• 45% Peru (Milk Chocolate°; Cocoa: 45% minimum)
• 50% Ecuador (Milk Chocolate°; Cocoa: 50% minimum)
• 60% Nicaragua (Milk Chocolate°; Cocoa: 60% minimum)
• 70% Peru (Milk Chocolate°; Cocoa: 70% minimum)
• White Chocolate°
• Caramel (Caramel Bar° with cocoa butter°)
• Coffee (Coffee Bar° with cocoa butter°)
• Coconut (Coconut Bar° with cocoa butter°)
Zutaten: raw cane sugar°*, cocoa butter°*, cocoa mass°*, FULL CREAM MILK POWDER°, caramelised MILK POWDER°(SKIMMED MILK POWDER°, sugar°), rice drink powder°(rice°, sunflower oil°, salt), SKIMMED MILK POWDER°, coconut crisps°*, SWEET WHEY POWDER°, whole cane sugar°*, coconut powder°(coconut paste°, coconut milk°, coconut flour°), ground coffee beans°*, emulsifier: lecithin (SOY)°, vanilla powder°*, salt, coffee powder°*, lemon powder°(lemon juice concentrate°, corn starch°, sugar°), cinnamon°*, emulsifier: lecithin (sunflower)°, cardamom°
*fair traded, fair trade content in total: 78%
°from controlled organic cultivation
Full cream milk powder by Bio vom Berg, organic farmers from Tyrol.
May contain traces of all types of nuts, peanuts and sesame.
|of which saturates||25||g|
|of which sugar||41||g|
Average nutritional value per 100 g